Butter Cookie is a freshly baked warm and crispy lemon butter cookie, something which fits my prefered flavour profile – Deserts!
Usually I go for a multitude of flavours, I’ve tried Banana Breads to creamy Caramel milkshakes and Lemon is by far my weakness, lemon is a flavour that can be very specific and needs to be done correctly without overpowering the liquid with a chemical lemon taste or throat smashing citrus which feels like you’re vaping an 18mg (also not fun) but Cookie Butter seems to have gotten this lemon flavour correct.
I’m using a Voopoo Drag with a Twisted Messes 24 sitting on the top with some tri-core nichrome Fused Clapton’s running 110W at 0.12 ohms (a very fine setup indeed!), I like my experience to be reasonably warm which means a liquid has to stretch its flavour profile to work with heat. (something which this liquid does very well).
On first inhale you get a very sweet buttery aroma twinned with a sweet lemony hint (Wonderful!), Exhaling brings a noticeably creamy butter cookie flavour, this sits in your mouth while the lemon turns lightly sour before leaving a gingerbread type cookie base with lemon and does indeed leave an impression.
This liquid comes pre-steeped and is aroma-boosted and works perfectly with two 18mg nicotine shots to create a nicotine-based flavour.
- This liquid will be very well suited to lovers of the caramel and vanilla variety as well as the cookie cravers!
- The cooler this liquid is used the more pronounced the lemon becomes, with a slightly less intense butter base. The hotter it becomes, the more buttery the cookie base seems to get.
- I managed 5 days using Kendo Vape Cotton before needing to change it which is a reasonable amount of time considering the level of sweetness in this liquid.
All in-house tests for liquids are rated on the unbiased opinion of 4 main points.
- Vapour Production Rating – 8
- Overall Taste Rating – 10
- Coil Friendliness – Medium
- Sweetness rating – 9